New and Returning Flavors to Try at Youngstown Coffee Shops
Nothing quite beats the feeling of sipping warm, spiced coffee on a chilly fall morning, don’t you agree? Lucky for you, the locally owned coffee shops in Mahoning County have pulled out all the stops this year, with the release and return of a wide variety of seasonal flavors! Check them out below.
High Octane Coffee | Boardman + Austintown
High Octane Coffee is anything but your average coffee shop. Both locations in Boardman and Austintown are inspired by a 1950s service garage, offering a unique experience filled with edgy rock music and plenty of “fuel” (coffee). This fall, High Octane doesn’t disappoint with their lineup of seasonal drinks and sweet treats:
- Pumpkin Pie Latte: classic fall dessert, coffee-style
- Pumpcake: a sweet mix of pumpkin pie and cupcake flavors, available as a latte or milkshake
- Hot Rod Latte: blend of caramel, hazelnut and butterscotch, served hot or iced
- Monster Mash Latte: pumpkin pie with toasted marshmallow
- Pumpkin pie ice cream from Baker’s Golden Dairy: try it in a bowl or a milkshake
- Pumpkin donuts from White House Fruit Farm
Branch Street Coffee Roasters | Boardman
Located in Boardman, Branch Street Coffee Roasters works closely with select importers to source the best coffee beans available for their handcrafted drinks. This fall, Branch Street released several new seasonal flavors:
- Apple Cider Chai: made with fresh fruits provided by The Orange Avocado, warm spices and loose leaf black tea
- Butterscotch Sage Latte: warm butterscotch latte with a fresh hint of toasted sage, all made in-house
- Salted Maple Foam Cold Brew: house cold brew topped with a cloud of salted maple oat milk foam (tip: add extra oat milk if you like creamier coffee)
Stone Fruit Coffee Company | Youngstown + Boardman + Canfield + Poland
With several locations spread throughout the Youngstown area, Stone Fruit Coffee Company is a coffee-providing staple for our community! Enjoy one of their many seasonal latte flavors inside (socially distanced), outdoors at the Canfield shop (outdoor heaters are on the patio) or on-the-go through the drive-thrus in Canfield and Poland. For a limited time, try the new Cider Web: apple cider from Haus Cider Mill, steeped with mulling spices and assorted fresh citrus, topped with an optional double shot espresso.
Culturehouse Coffee Co. | Youngstown
Locally owned and operated, Culturehouse Coffee Company serves up a delicious selection of coffee, cold brew, espresso and pastries year-round. Stop in soon to try one of their newly released fall flavors: pumpkin and fall spice.
Cozé Coffee | White House Fruit Farm
Situated on White House Fruit Farm’s property and open year-round, Cozé Coffee Bar serves up warm, flavorful coffees and teas throughout the fall and winter. Sip on some of their seasonal drinks: pumpkin spice latte, hot mulled cider, snickerdoodle, peppermint mocha (available in Nov).
Don’t miss your chance to try all the delicious fall flavors available at our Youngstown area coffee shops! And while you’re there, make sure to take a photo and submit to our Snapshots of Youngstown Fall 2020 promotion before October 31, 2020 for a chance to win one of twenty $25 gift cards to a local business! For more information on all-things Mahoning County, visit our website.